Apoxar HCG Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Classification: Polypeptide hormone
Structure Oligosaccharide glycoprotein
Estrogenic Activity None
Progestational Activity None
Water Retention: None
Recommended Dosage: 250-4000IU 1-3 times/week
HCG General Info
Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the trophoblasts as early as six days after conception, which stimulates corpus luteum and early feto-placental function.
It is made of α-subunit 92 amino acids, the same for all the glycoprotein hormones, and a specific β-subunit of 145 amino acids. HCG has a similar structure as LH, so two hormones bind to the exact same receptor. Because of the similarity to LH, Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin is used pharmacologically in many clinical indications.
HCG Main Indications
On Cycle or as part of Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
- Prevents testicular atrophy
- Reverts testicular atrophy
- Most powerful testosterone production Kickstarter
- Speeds up recovery of crashed estrogen
- Increases the testosterone production in subclinical symptomatic low test individuals
- Successfully used to treat infertility by
- Increasing the production of testicular testosterone (mainly used for sperm maturation)
- Increasing sperm count
- Improving testicular function and volume
- Successfully used on Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) and Post TRT
- Prevents loss of fertility for those on TRT
- Restarts natural testosterone production post-TRT
- Successfully used as Test restart therapy for those suffering from ASIH
- (Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism a condition developed after prolonged use of AAS)
Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin is administered by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
Please note that the peak concentration of HCG occurs after 6 hours of intramuscular injection and up to 20 hours after subcutaneous application.
Females do not use human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) for physique or performance purposes.
Some sources and suppliers market HCG as a potent fat loss agent. The world scientific community and us strongly do not recommend HCG use for fat loss purposes. HCG is used by women only to treat infertility and to induce pregnancy.
Purpose: Preventing or reversing testicular atrophy
Start with 250IUs x 3 times/week gradually adjust the dosage to 500IUs x 3 times/week if needed
HCG as part of PCT
The most common PCT protocol is 2000-3000IU 1-3 times/week for no longer than three weeks.
Please note that if used for too long or at the higher than recommended dosages, HCG could desensitize the testes to LH hormone and slow the recovery process.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy users
Start with 250 IU s x 3 times/week for 3-6 weeks gradually increase the dosage to 500IU s if needed. Please note that 250IU s is considered the lowest effective dosage.
Recovery therapy for Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism (ASIH)
Effective dosages are between 1500-2500 IU s x 3 times/week for 3-6 weeks. Blood work is essential to know the level of testicular function and adjust dosages accordingly.
FDA approved Protocols for Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism Treatment
6 Week therapy (short-term)
500-1000 IU s x 3 times/week for three weeks
500-1000 IU s x 2 times/week for three weeks
1 Year therapy (long-term)
6-9 months 4000 IU s x 3 times/week for three weeks followed by
3 months 2000 IU s x 3 times/week for three weeks
|substance||Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin|
- great Review by Casino
- I like their selection and the website.Did not plan to order HCG but I am glad I listened to their Cycle advise team.Normal testes size and libido are important to me.Good experience.One-stop-shop.Convenient and cost efficient. (Posted on 3/9/2022)
- great Review by Den
- Long cycles=HCG no questions asked.The only thing that wakes up my testes.Thank you for your explanation on how to reconstitute and dose.No BS just good business and fats delivery. (Posted on 2/19/2022)